Phone: (914) 401-9501
vCard: Download vCard
What is your goal? I’m listening.
Feeling stressed out? Let’s put together a road map and a strategy that works for you. Knowing your options and having a plan for where you’re going will lessen the anxiety caused by the unknown.
You just need somebody to lean on. Warm and caring, yet tenacious and protective. Dawn will be there for you. There to listen, there to give support, there to make connections, there to fight for you.
Think - making lemons into lemonade. For 25 years Dawn has enjoyed helping her clients forge their future. She has a deep knowledge of many industries, areas of law, and innovative solutions. Whether you’re looking to solve a business challenge or restructure personal debt, Dawn will guide you through.
Dawn is heavily involved in the legal community. She has been…
- The fifth woman president of the Westchester County Bar Association
- President of the Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- A member of the House of Delegates of the New York State Bar Association
- Co-chair of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Co-chair of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Westchester County Bar Association
- Co-chair of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- A semi-finalist in the Conrad B. Duberstein National Moot Court Competition
How We Can Help.
Here are the areas of practice where we commit to our clients with creativity, integrity and compassion.